Save the Dates
Murrow Symposium 2017!
April 4-5, 2017
The Murrow Symposium brings together experts in various fields of communication to teach and interact with the students of the College of Communication and other interested individuals, supporting the University’s mission of providing a transformative student experience. The speakers, workshop panelists and other media professionals participate in workshops throughout the day sharing their applied knowledge, selected case examples and sage advice to the students preparing for careers in the advertising, public relations, science communication, communication technology, and journalism and media production industries.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (Subject to Change)
Tuesday, April 4
- Welcoming event - WSU Alumni Center
- Murrow Professional Advisory Board meeting
- Hall of Achievement induction ceremony
- Special events that connect our advisory boards to students, including guest lectures, hands-on activities, networking events, demonstrations, student club interactions and more.
Wednesday, April 5
- Networking breakfast for students and professionals
- Professional coaching sessions including professional headshot opportunities
- Meet the Pros - Special interactive sessions that directly connect students to professionals
- Networking luncheon
- Mingle and Greet Social Hour
Watch this space for more information, including a full agenda of activities and events.